EMOTIONS Rampage!

Today was a verrrry Happy day for David. Annette, his girlfriend, made a surprise visit. The two of them are so sweet and loving together. It gives an old heart a boost to bolster belief in LOVE.
David became "King for the Day"!! Annette's daughter offered (he accepted) to cut his hair and give him a shave. This woman is also a very loving and caring person. It was sooo sweet of her to do that for David.
I know he hated to see Annette leave. They are so "good" together as a couple.
We are very fond of Annette and pray that David will recover and they can resume their close relationship....with David "back on his feet" and independent once again.
That was the happy emotions.
My day was a bit more bittersweet....Eric moved out --again-- today. Lamar said shortly after he left.....he's just left, and I already miss him!! Sorry....but my tears had to fall.....before I burst! I feel better now...LOL
Yes...I DID!! I got that one last shot, while he was beginning to "load" up to leave.  Ha!
This day has been a "mixed" bag.
I feel very blessed to have my SONS. They make my world go round.
We love David (brother-in-law) and are doing our best to help him get through this tough time in his life. With Annette as the "goal line", I'm confident David will improve greatly.....and as quickly as possible!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......