COKED Up !!!!!!!!

Out "roaming" today w/Miss Vickie. We went to Target.
As I parked, I noticed this.....
Ofcourse, I got out and asked if he minded me taking pictures. He said, no, 3-5 people a day do the same!  It was okay w/him. Yeah.
This little guy was busy texting....As we chatted, I learned that he WORKS for Coke! He did this car on his own, and company likes it.( He lives out @ Euharlee) I don't remember seeing this bug before....
Lots of stuff on the pkg. tray....Coke stuff....
Insignia evvvvvery where!
On back package tray......
On door too.....
Notice....handle on back of car!!!!!!!!!
This was truly a photo op I loved!!! I am so happy my camera was WITH me today.....Ya never know what you'll "catch" as a memory. :)))






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......