DELIGHTFUL Day Before.......

Today has been a verrry good day. It's one day before my actual birthday. Who knew the "day before" could be so much FUN!!
My other 2 "muskeeters" took me to supper. We all were able to experience this restaurant for the first time together. Believe me....we were ALL very pleased and happy w/this choice. (Me, most of all, because I got "treated" to steak & all the fixins!!!!!!) LOL
The ambience was nice, Halloween deco very tasteful, service good, food was...knock ya socks off yo feet!
(We went around 4pm opening and pretty much had the place to ourselves......uh, to BE ourselves!! Maybe a bit loud & silly....hey, that's who we are....LOL
 Appetizer..Green FRIED Tomatoes!! The very BEST I've ever eaten....
 B'day freebie....brownie w/ice cream.



These are pics of FUN we shared....
One of my pretty, sweet cards..See that bag...oh yea!
Vickie went back to Pier 1 and bought this surprise. She knew I liked it, but passed....might find something else. Thought about it several times since then! She's so thoughtful & I totally LOVE it. Designed as picture holder, but I intend to use it as an "art" piece in the back bathroom. Colors & deco on it is sweet.......
I GOT the cherry!!! It's a "tradition"...ONLY the b'day girl can get the cherry. Yum.
Vickie told me that tonight was "all about me"....so guess I was NUMBER 1, right?? LOL
Tonight was a sweet memory w/women I love as friends/Sisters. We don't get together often enough, but we enjoy our time together.
Thanks, Miss Vickie and Sue for a wonderful, delightful "day before". I will remember............




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......