BIRTHDAY Post

This has been a day. Busy, reflective, tiring, with an end-of-day surprise.
I love the above quote. At my age, I've decided this is the road map I want for the rest of my earthly days.
LIVE:  I'm a "traveler"....enjoy the adventures of seeing new places and meeting people. I'm NOT a homebody by any means! I am more concerned with "going" than doing things like housework, cooking (YUCK!) or cleaning. Those things always take a back seat to any opportunity to "go".....It's who I am. In defense, I DO love to take trips and return "home". There is absolutely NO place like "home", my husband & sweet Ariel.
LOVE:  I truly AM blessed in this life. I enjoy love from many sources.  I have a wonderful, sweet, understanding HUSBAND....who loves me. I have beautiful, loyal FRIENDS....some whom I consider SISTER/Friends. Our FAMILY  is not always together under each other's coattails, but always come together when needed for love and support in happy and sad times.We know our family is there. It's a very secure and satisfying knowing. GRANDkids....there are 4 wonderful human beings I adore. They bring much joy into my life. I am truly thankful for my husband, family and friends. They all rock my world, and the world turns because of all this LOVE.
LAUGH:  Anyone who knows me.....yes, I try to have FUN and laugh every day. I usually can find something humorous in most every situation....no matter how overwhelming! It's easy.....I'd much rather Laugh than to cry all the time!  Laughter is said to be the "best medicine". I think so. A smile given away is always a treat for others. Smiling will change my demeanor in the blink of an eye.
So.....I'm thankful to still be on "this" side of the grass! As everyone, I wonder how these years crept up to this number so quickly!!!!
I am excited about having many more adventures in my life. I will always be ready for a new one.....:)))



Comments

  1. You've always been the most fun person I know!! Happy, happy birthday and many, many more!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......