BUTTERFLY ID.....

I'm just one of millions who have the disease....I admit, I'm a  "pinaholic". !!  I usually go there @ least once a day, sometimes more....ok. It's just what we do.
My thang is proceeding into sites of those who "pin" my choices. It makes life interesting to see what others like, too.
Did that yesterday. One board was beautiful ladybugs and butterflies. I pinned a couple...then there it was!!
Ha. This one looked verrrry familiar. It's pretty and unique-looking.
Then I had an  "aha moment"! This is the guy ---I had taken a picture of one sitting on an old broken limb!
This is my picture:
The one in the yard was upside down....after something on that limb. Same type guy!!
Now.....that was so much FUN, seeing and now, giving my butterfly his proper name!!!
Ya just never know........


Comments

  1. Wow, that is so cool!!! That's a beautiful butterfly, too. He looks like chocolate velvet. :) Have fun pinning! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......