Evil DEVIL w/ Wings !!!!!

Anyone who knows us realize how much we enjoy bird-watching. I worked very hard to clear out space for my "garden". Spent a bit of money on my "metal" garden.....can't grow flowers, so this is my "fix". Lamar buys Sunflower seeds by the 50lb. bag, usually, 'bout every 2 wks. We have been doing this as a hobby since our retirement.
Now. This EVIL Devil w/wings is destroying our peace and comfort.....
We have 'bout 3-4 hawks who prowl our area. This guy is SMALL, 'bout the size of a Dove. He is reaking havoc, and has a voracious appetite! UGH. In 1 wk., Lamar saw him get 3 of our small birds! Today, I saw him fly down onto the ground.....but he missed. haha
I followed and got this shot.
Our birds left for quite a few days....nothing out there. Today is their first day back.....and here came that DEVIL. !!
He's sneaky and fast as lightening! He comes from all 4 directions---at different appearances.
This makes us verrrrrrrrrrry SAD. We were looking forward to warm weather and "swarms" of pretty birds to watch, enjoy and photograph. Don't know now if it will be much. :(
I've been praying.....yes, I have......for this guy to GO AWAY. He's too fast to do much else.
It's so frustrating. Yes, I know....it's nature's way....survival of the fittest. But this guy has TOO much an advantage! He comes right onto the feeders, under the bushes,  and onto the ground  vs  the bigger hawks passing thru w/less success. His size is the advantage.
Hoping we'll manage, somehow, to have a summer w/our pretty birds. Unsure at this point. :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......