BIRD shot.........

I was blessed to be in my "hometown" this weekend.
Alice, Rick, Lamar, David & I decided to "feast" at our favorite local (well-known) restaurant.
This restaurant is operated by Mennonites....the food is OFF the charts. Vegetables, meats and wonderful desserts. They also have a bakery.....I purchased a Sour Cream Pound Cake.....delish!
Alice, Rick and I were waiting for the other 2 to arrive. We walked around, and I spotted .....the goat! So, headed that way....
On the walk over......Alice yelled, I think a bird just pooped on my head. Well....I checked, sure enough, there was a tiny spot of birdy stuff. It wasn't funny ....then, but we laughed later!
Rick re-checked, just to make sure I got it ALL!!
The irony is.....Alice loves birds, too. We both love 'em. However, she was none too happy w/this particular bird!!!!!!!!! She said she wasn't walking under any more trees.....
We went on and truly enjoyed our meal, chatting and making more memories.....We are blessed to have a lifetime of those! New ones are always welcomed.




Comments

  1. Awwwww, poor Mama!! As much as she loves and takes care of birds, that one should have known to not poop on her head! Bless her heart. I am SO happy, though, that you got them out and y'all went to the Mennonite restaurant!! Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......