Horoscope SOAP BOX.....

A bit of free entertainment is the daily Horoscope writings. Some "manage" to flatter us with some similarities. Others, not so much!
Then....yes, I looked:
Now I begin.
#1 This is written by: NBBC, short for Noypi Buzz Barkada.com   So, right away, I'm wondering why that NBBC had eased out of my eyesight all these years!
#2 A few things are 'spot on' in my ego fascination! Then....."Can hold a grudge for years". NO,NO. I admit to having "memories" of wrong doings....but, I tend to move on from the person/situation and LIVE my life.
#3 "Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics." NO,NO,NO,NO. Literally could NOT be further from truth in my life!! I remember detesting having to "attend" ballgames for my own sons....and will find no fun (maybe Pride) when Grands do well in sports! The only sports I ever played was softball with our neighborhood "gang". Our little circle of friends would play almost every day! Once, in high school, we had a powderpuff football game. I did play....and it was fun. Guilty. Other than that.....I do NOT like/play/watch sports. It's verrrry boring.
#4 "9 years of bad luck if you do not share this post."
So not true. I'd feel bad luck coming if I did share this!!
Overall......the quick read, move on strategy works for me....LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......