BUNNY story....

We've been seeing one rabbit of late. (There were 4 in the past!)
Have taken some pics, but were a bit "grainy,fuzzy" ones.
Late this evening.....I saw him come out of hiding. Watched....got behind the garden rail....
Took a look @ me....then ran toward house.
Caught him jumping over the rail.....
Then he came even closer.....next to the ramp!
Stopped to grab a bite of whatever.....then right on up to the end of the ramp!! He was only 4-5ft. away !!


The final shot before he hopped very quickly, back to his hiding spot !
I was so thrilled he came so close, and seemed comfortable w/me.
Ofcourse, I tried to catch the hopping w/white "bob" shining......but, alas, he was much too fast!!
I just LOVE nature.....all the fun and joy it gives us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......