Thanksgiving FUNNIES!!

Today is Thanksgiving. Our family got together @ Donnie's today and enjoyed great food, laughter, love and some funny moments.
Summer says I'm a papparazi....So I told her to wave! but instead she just made a "face" @ me.!!( She & Josh went to the store.) She'll have a fit when she sees this one...LOL
Donnie didn't want a 2nd shot....so he SHOT me double birdies!! Walter Smith, Jr. should have been his name!!
Austin....he was swinging & clapping his hands. I LOVED his hat....it really is cute. He said it's warm!
..the Parking lot...LOL  *and there's 2 to the left not in the pic* It seems to "grow" each year.
We were blessed to have Bonnie, Jr., Summer and Draven join us. My heart was filled & overflowing....
It was a very  HAPPY Thanksgiving. 
(and a lil FUN never hurts!!)  LOL

Comments

  1. Too funny!! Ain't holidays great??! Glad y'all had such a good time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!