I BEAT the "ODDS"....

All of you know my b'day was the 17th of Oct. Also, on that day....we lost our beloved Evonne. It truly was a roller- coaster- ride of a day.
So much happened so quickly. I did celebrate, then that weekend we went "home".
There wasn't much time to absorb/accept my b'day....or enjoy all my sweet, beautiful b'day cards.
Our "tradition" (Lamar & me), is to "showcase" them on our shelf, above the tv. I did place them there.
Today... I read them again, and totally enjoyed each one.
Then, I removed them from the "place of honor". Moving on....
I had told Maxine that I had received 2 cards w/the same "theme/narrative", but thought they were different "fronts".
NO> There are 2 which are EXactly the same fronts and narrative ---but from 2 DIFferent friends!!!!
Who'd a thunk? WHAT are the "odds" of that happening?
I already KNOW how BLESSED I am to have such wonderful, loving, loyal Friends.
I am honored, tickled and Happy that this happened.!!
THANK YOU.....Alice (received 1st) and Maxine (came day after b'day).
The cards are beautiful and I truly am enjoying them.
ALL  the cards I received are sweet and beautiful, and I did APPRECIATE each one.
It's just soooooooo nice to be able to say ---I BEAT the "odds".......LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!