....Just TELL it !!

Yep. That's him! Together 30+ yrs., and he is still very UNpredictable, funny, and very loving.
Tonight. Lamar made his Famous cornbread, to eat w/our pinto beans. Yummeeee.
After supper was finished....we relocated to the porch. I saw him putting away something, so I "assumed" he was getting everything into the frig that needed to be there.
Nope. When I went in a bit later---there sat, on the counter, the butter tub, pickles and beets. Food still out.
Honey, please! Lamar quickly zip-bagged his Onions....and left EVERYthing else.....that's the way he rolls! LMAO
Backstory....he drove to a store & picked up Onions, he was out!
Guess he felt like, I had to go get the Onions, so they go IN the frig....LOL
We had a really GOOD haha over that one!!
2nd story -- Loving. While I had gone w/Max to visit her brother in Rome, Lamar : washed a few pots & put them away, UNloaded the dishwasher--put in dirties, AND boiled Tea for us. Yep. That's the way he rolls...
I am so very BLESSED to be with this special man. I know that, so do many others in my life!
It's just so dang much FUN to be here sometimes.....cause ya never know how Lamar will roll....LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!