THANKSGIVING ..

I'm seeing many Facebook posts...re: list something you're thankful for each day in November.
I am not participating....my reasoning:
EVERY morning, during my day, and at night....I give thanks to GOD for EVERYthing. (At my present age...it's like breathing.)
November -- Thanksgiving Day -- "a public acknowledgement or celebration of divine goodness".
 "Public" thanks for blessings, is a good exercise. 
I believe that an ATTITUDE of Gratitude should be included, and lived, every day.
Now. I feel better. !!
In a very personal way.....living a life of Gratitude means  acknowledgement, to GOD,  that I know ....GOD is good all the time.
Happy THANKSGIVING to one and all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!