HAPPY Birthday.....BARBARA Ooooooo !!

Today is the birthday of a very dear Sista/FRIEND, Barbara Opal. We have been "heart" Friends since 1981.
This woman took a scared, south Ga. country girl under her loving wings and changed my life. (I met Barbara after I began working @ Kennesaw College.)
Barbara is a very sweet, loving, "free spirit" who taught me that those qualities are good ones!
I also am lucky to have met and LOVE her family.
Her friendship gave me wings....to grow and become more than I ever dreamed possible.
We don't physically see each other much these days....but, that special place in my heart, will always be filled w/memories of  FUN, laughter, and moments we spent together.
 Gatlinburg, Tenn. trip ..
 A weekend  we worked together in her B&B, Newnan..
 Panama City trip ..
Barbara MADE this throw for me..notice it's PURPLE!!


These are just a few pictures I found. Fond memories of trippin we did together. !!
We shared and have celebrated many birthdays, since becoming friends.
Barbara.....I wish you the BEST birthday yet. You DESERVE every good and happy thing that comes your way----today, and every day.
LOVE you still & always.....hoping to see you again in our near future. !!
Footnote: BTW, Barbara is OLDer than me, so YES, she can be considered a mentor....LMAO



Kennesaw College days....My most  FAV of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!