AROUND the Mountain....yet again !!

Yellow means CAUTION.....Sorry. I'm years past that!
Joyce Meyer states in sermons.....IF you don't learn from something....you can go 'round that mountain until you do!
The last few days, I've been 'round that mountain.
It's not healthy to be so loving of any THING. I know that.
Facebook has opened a "new" world for me. Retirement is truly a new lifestyle! I find myself w/monthly business,  running errands to keep this life going (groceries and such), and whatever comes up----we handle.
When that's done....I do rely on my retired-life routine.
Heavily am a "creature of habit"!! Get up @ 7am, take my BP med, go for the caffine (my TEA), take Ariel for her morning walk......then it's MY time to say  hello to my world.!!
Yep. Hit the Facebook. Read the news, weather.Ck on Pinterest!
I find much enjoyment in FB---being able to communicate socially w/friends and family. It brings me JOY. Yep. I'm hooked, lined and sunk...LOL
The past 3 days were totally MISERABLE for me.....NO internet. I felt lonely and "lost" w/o being able to "see" and participate in FB!!!!!!!
Four walls, only radio.....Ofcourse, there are books, but I was way past MOODY and not up for that!
Saving grace was that (w/o internet) was able to "play" my home Scrabble game. I did. Also, spent time accessing photos -- deleting poor shots, organizing folders and such. (that really does need a completion date!) I was also able to use Media Player for my personal music choices. So. Not totally paralyzed -- sort of!!
Point --I know so vividly, attachment to such "things" is unnecessary, for some. It can so quickly be gone!! For me --it is fresh breath EVERY day. It is my relaxation, time well-spent learning, reading and interacting w/real LIVE people. People I  LOVE.....
Have I learned? Yes. That I do  NOT  want to be w/o  Facebook every day.!!! Guess that "mountain" is still there for me............



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!