Blowin GREEN!!

Yea, I admit it...I'm BORED on this nite!
Recently changed tissue to Scotties (frm Kleenex). Scotties are a smidge cheaper PLUS there are MORE in the box! So, why not?
Tonight, as I reached for a new tissue for my nose/cough issue--noticed readin material on the back of the box.
I'm blowin GREEN... lol   Seriously--it reads:
  Tree Planting Promise  "We plant three trees for every one we use to produce Scotties products."
   Planting Trees for the Future
Over 770 million trees have been planted by J.D.Irving,Ltd. ....w/over 50yrs. award-winning Responsible Forest Mgmt.
Also -- Whitened w/o Chlorine,No dyes.....


I'm soooo PROUD of myself for being "Green"  and I did not have a clue that I was...lol
Sometimes, the universe just takes over to move us in the right direction......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!