Cheeezzzy Gift!

Recently I gave rave reviews on this product...it tastes just like melted, hot cheese in Mexican restaurants.
On Wed. nite, I decided to make nachos &  use this cheese...we LUV it! I was sittin w/GRANDkids and wouldn't be "off" until about 6pm. So, I called Lamar & asked him to thaw out  hamburger meat, cook it & I'd finish when I got home. Plan was: pick up some of this delish cheese & eat nachos for supper...Well, NOT gonna happen this day...UGH
There was NOT one can on the shelf! and the clerk said they had not gotten any in 2 wks. BUMMER to the max! Just spoiled my whole supper plans.
So funny, 'cause Stacey had 2 cans, I could have "stolen" one IF I had known there was none on the shelf. 
Today, "as a joke", Stacey gave us each a can of our precious white cheese!! Frankly, it's NO joke--we LUV'd it! Made our day....so thanks to sweet Stacey--we now have TWO cans to use @our leisure.
Funny how we can get so quickly "addicted" to a can of cheese, right?   hahahaha
GOOD things do come to  those who wait!!
Happy Nachos yall!!! :)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"