PERM fun!

Today was get-a-perm...


This is what I looked like w/towel over my head&curlers while "set" on solution took place...


Tooo funny! She put towel on my head so it wouldn't be cold..haha  It was, ofcourse, 64 degrees today. (truth is--I went outside for a "walk-a-bout" and she was so sweet....didn't want my head to get cold--really!)
1st day is waaaay tooo curly, but after it's washed, will pull out some & then you'll be able to see it's a SPIRAL..


That towel on the head thing just cracks me up!!!
Never take yoself too seriously...hahaha    :))))
Always find FUN and JOY in your life, whatever is goin on..............

Comments

  1. That is too funny!! Bless her heart. 64 might've felt cold. :) Cute 'do, too!! I used to LOVE perms!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!