LUCKY Day....:))

This blog comes with NO pictures---yet!
Two mind-blowin things happened to me today while "out with the girls".
1) We went to my MOST fav restaurant...Okinawa. Were shown a 4-seater table, I went left next to wall....somethin on the floor caught my eye...got down & picked it up(thought it was "trash")...no way! It was a $20 bill, just layin there waitin on me...lol   Soooo, I picked it up, sat down, ate  and PAYED my bill w/that found "trash" ....I was gonna be a good girl, pick it up & save someone else the trouble....happy I did, too.  Amazing.
2) We went back to Glitzy Chik--a FAV store for pocketbooks, jewelry, etc. ALL color-coordinated. I had spotted a pocketbook I LUV'd before Christmas...decided to "hold" the funds until later and come back to this. Ofcourse, ....it WAS gone!!! Apparently, someone else liked it, too. The clerk agreed to  attempt to order me one, but gave lil hope they could get another just like it from the vendor. I was really kinda bummed & a lil sad....clerk would call when she had an answer for me. Before I could get onto  the porch @ home...my phone rang....wait for it! The clerk was "holding" MY chosen purse for me....how? Some woman received it as a gift and did NOT like it, so she wanted to exchange it for sometin of her personal "taste"....Now, how could anyone not like this pocketbook??? I wondered. 
So, you see, I go back in the mornin and pick up the pocketbook I chose and it will just be "waitin on me"...hahaha   What are the odds of that happening??
Then, pix will be shown....
Oh, and I did NOT take a pix of a $20 bill---think that's against the law....not doin that..hehehe
May your days be also interrupted by GOOD LUCK, too...it sure is FUN when it's totally unexpected!!
                                                     

Comments

  1. That is so cool!! That pocketbook was MEANT to be yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"