Luck of the Draw --- BLASTED!

This is scoreboard showin where Eric actually blasted me in MY game--Scrabble.
Backstory - The 1st letters he drew (to challenge) spelled out Optimal..bingo off the board!! UGH! 70+ points before I even got the game challenge!! lol


Then, there was NO catchin up with low-level tiles....Eric even drew the  X & Q, too...bummers for me...lol
The score was 378 E to my 237 when I left home for frollickin w/the girls!
Before I left I did manage to draw the Z and make 32pts.---toooo little, toooo late...hahaha


Final score:  Eric  383, me 236.....
Point of story: It IS the luck of the draw, and receivership of high-score tiles....pitiful 1s &2s won't do much of a job "catchin up".
Eric is very happy to have WON and beaten his Mama at "her" game....Oh well, truth is: there can only be ONE winner.....somebody has to lose. :((
The game is just that---a game---and it's FUN to play...will keep doin just that....outcome be danged!! hahaha  :)))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"