Carousel Caper!

This is the carousel greeting you inside Mt. Berry mall in Rome, Ga.
The moment  I saw it...I  knew I had to RIDE.
I rode one at Lake Winnie years ago, and I just enjoy riding.


That is me, coming round the corner on my awesome animal!
This was by far the most beautiful horse....I just LUV the roses & angel on it.
I chose this one! Awesome, beautiful and he's an animal who moves FAST and is grace  in motion.


I enjoyed my adventure on the carousel. Feeling free, throwing caution to the wind! Ofcourse, they are safe...even kids ride...lol
I love adventure, being spontaneous....it's the spice of life. Enjoy the moment, wherever you happen to travel.  
In this instance, I was just a youngen having FUN.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......