TISSUE Issue!

Isn't that the sweetest, most innocent little face...HA!
This is truly my WILD child...Ariel is the only one of our 3 Pekes to have certain "quirks" that are maddening!
#1 Ariel is a virtual "floor sweeper"....she will scan the floors for any tiny morsel to chow down on! Dust bunnies(even finding them AFTER I've swept)!, crumb that fell before her, or whatever. UGH.
My beloved Vet even says his dog does the same....it's just "new" behavior to us. 
#2  Ariel is obsessed w/Kleenex! We've learned NOT to  leave any lying about for temptation! When she goes on the porch....she ALWAYS "checks" the table for loose morsels...lol  I have to take precautions to keep her Kleenex consumption to a minimum!!!! Turn the boxes over, tuck in any loose corners, "police" any area where I have used one....
This morning I had sat down at my computer....heard a  vague noise....it persisted....got up, looked around---there she was----happily chewing on a tissue!!!!! I didn't even know Ariel had gone into my room before  me! Got about 1/3 of it away from her & ran her out! Began to wonder....so, got down on my knees and checked under my bed----there it was...EVIDENCE of sneakiness...lol  Ariel had gotten 2 more tissues & "hidden"them about mid-ways of my bed...UGH. Ofcourse, I got them and threw them in the trash. BUSTED her stash...lol
Now I know....must move my tissue box HIGHER....
Ariel is a very mischevious lil girl indeed.
Ariel is "queen" and we live in her world!! haha  So, much attention has to be devoted to her protection from herself----just like a child---which she IS our baby girl.
Ariel is a true "handful" at times....but she is also our entertainment & companion! We do LUV her so much.




                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......