Scrabble HIGH!

I luv Scrabble and have been playing the computer "robot" for years. It's as golf, the competition is with yourself!
My sons finally cajoled me into playing games with real, live people!
I now play WWF and have the most fun! I just luv this game!
I've been extremely frustrated lately---WWF hasn't posted "milestones" for  me...dang it. Guess the "pat on the back" is no longer available...lol
I very rarely ever managed a 400 pt. game w/the computer "robot". Since I began playing on-line WWF, many of my winning players often are able to obtain that level.
I finally  DID  have a 400pt. game the other day....I was so very excited about  it! Then, no published mention of that, or high point words that day...UGH.
I'm over it!! Just wish I could have seen it in writing...lol
I've also learned a lesson worth remembering -- there is ONLY  one winner, somebody has to lose the game.
(Not sayin I like losing, but it is a fact--it WILL happen....more than I desire...lol)
Now, I feel better about  my 400+pt. game....sharing helps....hahahaha  :0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......