FEED withdrawals!

I, for the most part, like the new Timeline.
However....I'm so dang tired of missing photos & posts  of people I want to follow.
I've found 2 ways to "stop this madness"!!
1.  I go into "Photos" on the left side of the page to look and see if I did indeed "miss" a posting. I have found there are quite a few that flew on by me!
This new "feed" system goes like lightening...it pushes even your own post to the bottom and out-of-sight toooo fast! In a matter of hrs.--poof! you're gone & noone else sees...DUH
I remember BT (before Timeline) that posts stayed out for viewing longer. Oh well, I began reposting ...usually when most people come home from work!!
2. People  I really care to follow/read their postings require a trip to their page. It's easy, and I've begun doing it several times a day. I WANT to read what others have posted!! This solves my problem of the "missing feed"....LOL
Now, guess FB will throw me a new aggravation at any time. If so, I'll be determined and FIND a way around it...hopefully......
Happy "feeding" all.......LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......