CLEAN Find!

Today I did a quick "tidy up" job around my desk area for this photo.
(obviously I missed a thing or two on the left, bottom corner...haha)
As I was quick cleaning on the right, lower area I made a WONDERFUL find......wait for it...hahaha
A good while back, I had loaned money to someone for a bill. Well, I did get repaid as promised. However, I FORGOT to put the money into my purse....I just "stuck" it in the organizer at my desk.
Ok, I FOUND it again today!  I do remember the occasion, but had totally forgotten where I stashed the money. It is $35.00--don't you just LOVE surprise "finds"....
"Losing it" as one gets oooolder is tuff, but FINDING it again is terrific FUN..and ooooohhhh so satisfying!!

Comments

  1. That's awesome!! You know, people say they find $20 in a coat pocket or money stuck down in a seat cushion, I have never had that happen to me!!! I'm glad you got to experience it today! I love your little office, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......