First Time FUN!

So many stories....begin @ the beginning!
Eric presented me w/ticket to BonJovi concert on Valentines' Day. A very pleasant & unexpected surprise -- dreamy expectations!
Sat. night was THE night. Hired a chauffeur to drive us and got to ride in an Escalade -the 1st of firsts for this special adventure.
Eric asked and we decided to eat @ the Hard Rock cafe....2nd of the firsts!! I really enjoyed seeing all the memorabilia and the experience of "being" there.
Then the major event - the concert! I could see Bon Jovi in front of me, but soooo amazing....BJ showed the energy of an energizer bunny! In his sexy, black leather -- he was "all over" the stage with his sexy little self....LOL  He did several of my favs -- plus a couple of surprises in the show. BJ did a "take-off" on Mick Jagger and it was absolutely HILARIOUS - doin the chicken "strut" and he sang the song very well. Next, was "Old Time Rock n Roll" and it was just as good! Ofcourse, you know there was cryin!! LOL  When BJ sang "Make a Memory" - it got me w/tears. Sooo wonderful to hear BJ sing it right out in front of me....Ohhhhhhhh!
The whole night - chauffeur, Hard Rock, and concert are amazing experiences which made it a night "of a lifetime" for me! It was real--I actually lived it...lol
A few funny things happened along the way, gridlock traffic, a dang cigar smoker seated in front of us!!(Security took care of that -finally), and yes --TIRED me!! after many STAIRS which had to be conquered.....NO air to breathe - there were soooooo many people, until we hit exit going down those stairs,  all of these take a back seat to the FUN and night of FIRSTS for me.
I definitely would  GO  again, if the chance comes my way. 
Pretty dang good adventure for this older, GrandMa......I count these experiences now among the blessings that have happened in my life.
The whole experience was mind-blowing and won't be forgotten...
             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!