Murphy STRIKES again!

Attended grandson's awards program today. He seemed pleased that I was there w/his Mom&"sissie".
Lasted approx. 45 min. and left to go home. I had "borrowed" Lamar's truck cause I was gettin low on gas.
Backed out of parking space, heard FLAP<FLAP<, (didn't cuss then), so I pulled into another open parking space. Got out, and above is what I found!! (yes, I did curse!! lol) Could NOT believe the wheel was almost touching the ground...UGH!
So, called Lamar and he came on over to school. In the meantime, I put in a "panic" call to Stacey to see if Marc was up out of bed yet...Luckily, he was due to get up @ 3pm. It was about 2pm then. So sweet Stacey went home, got Marc up and he called me. I pleaded my case and he came right on over. Thank God, cause I knew Lamar couldn't handle this alone.
The humor lies in the fact that this was our 1st flat -- had to READ the manual to find jack & then figure out how to get to it! Jack is on one side behind seats & tire tools on the other side...who knew??? Then, READ the manual to determine how to get tire "down" from underneath the truck bed body....it was a bit of a "comedy of errors".
We are so blessed - God has given us TWO sons who are willing to "come to the rescue" of the "old folks" (as they call us! LOL)
We will have to "treat" Marc to a free meal for his loving help --he LUVS  free food...hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!