Wanted: Sat. nite concert!!

Ahhhh, here it is bitsey-bit more than 24hrs. until Bon Jovi concert.
Truly emotions & feelings are "all over the map"!! Excited, apprehensive, in a "is this a dream?" state!
To understand, you must know--this is my FIRST Rock concert! I've been advised to get ear plugs for these tender old ears! I have enjoyed BJ's music for such a  looooong time & now to get to a live concert is amazing to me!!
Other advice: Mama get some SLEEP during the day....so I can enjoy the concert past my usual Sr. bedtime....LOL
This will also be my 1st trip to Phillips Arena -- for anything! I don't
"do" Atlanta!!! So with that in mind, am having an Escalade w/chauffeur pick us up, drop us out, and drive us home....NO traffic to deal with and no "mile" of walking to/from car....YES!!

So....all these NEW experiences happening in just one night.  If I think on it too long.....may wake up and just be a dream.
There's just no words to thank Eric for this magical occasion in my life. I already said thank you, hugged him, kissed him on the cheeks, squeezed him til it hurt----I just don't know what else....THANK YOU, Eric. 
Whew! it's gonna really happen---I get to hear "Bed of Roses" & "Wanted: Dead of Alive" being sung right before my eyes, with me in the same general area........WOW!
This concert night will be one of the very BEST --Valentine,Mother's Day,Birthday gifts I've received.
How dang LUCKY I am !!!!!!!!!!!!    
(Luv that pix, too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!