Too OLD for concert!!!!

Picked up granddaughter yesterday & kept her until Mama got home after Hunter's dr. appt. Took her home. Enjoyed her visit.
Stacey & I were discussing my upcoming Bon Jovi concert......wait for it.....when Hunter popped up and said "Grandma, you're too old for a concert"!!!  LOL  
LMAO!! I told Hunter that while I was at beauty shop for "trim"....older lady heard Sue say I was goin to concert.....now this woman must have been 70+ and she says, I love Bon Jovi!!! 
So.....I don't think one is ever TOO old to enjoy music, life, love or whatever challenge (other than physical..LOL) that comes to us!
They say that truth comes "out of the mouthes of babes" but, in this case, I TOTALLY disagree.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!