BLOCKED Pin !!

I was attempting to pin a picture w/a Bible. It stated that the Bible is the only book w/the writer present.
I was totally shocked. Top of page  is what happens when you click "more info" for explanation.
The original info you get is: "We've blocked this link because it may go to spam or other inappropriate content."
What???? How does anyone consider the Bible as spam??( There is an option to see if the denial can be corrected.)
My young life, now into my adult life has been "built" around this book. I definitely do NOT consider anything about the Bible to be spam!
What you think????

Comments

  1. Hmmm, I've never seen that before. I bet when you click on it, it takes you to a not-so-Biblelike site. People don't have anything better to do than to create spam to aggravate folks. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!