Saturday SURPRISE!

Saturday was WalMart grocery day....ugh.
While I was gone, Eric feed the birds and hung up the feeders for me. (we take feeders down at night, so "critters" won't tear them down & tear them up!!)
When I returned...Eric says there's a baby bird out there on the ground. It didn't fly off, or move away the whole time he was feeding.
So.....you know. I went running for my camera!
This little fella was still there....just looking around, unafraid and in no hurry to move on.
You could see it's feathers were tiny, it was totally wet and unaffected by humans!


May be some type of wren? Unsure.
When I went back outside later.....it was gone!
Best scenario is that it found its way w/a mama & daddy and went on w/it's life....
Surely hope so....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!