HAPPY Thursday....for GRANDMa

Yes, it's Thursday.....KD (kids day). This is my last day to "sit" with my beautiful Grandkids....school starts Friday.
This is one of the moments I treasure....Book Fair last year. Now, honestly, who wouldn't want to kiss these sweet cheeks!! They are smart, funny, loving kids. They rate verrrrrry high in GrandMa's "book of love".
I do have mixed feelings about today. I WILL miss seeing them these days each week. However, I also will be ready to have some "me", work-at-home, go- at- will time, too!
They both are beginning at new schools this year. They seem excited. I hope this will be tons of fun for them and that they make lots of "new" friends.
So, I do celebrate this "summer's ending"....but, will honestly miss the fun we've had. You can bet....I will be over to see them at least once a week during school time.
I honestly do have "kid withdrawals" and must see them!! LOL
Good luck to my "munchkins" for a good year.
GrandMa will be loving and missing you all the way through your school year.....

               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!