Not Young, Still Restless JEANNE COOPER

I bought this book (paid retail! which I never do!) on Fri. trip to Rome. Barnes&Noble had it in stock.
Ofcourse, unless you're a Y&R fan, it probably will not interest you!
Michael Logan, TV Guide:
"Smashingly funny, heartachingly honest, and loaded with some damn fine dish(yep, she kisses and tells!), this is much more than a memoir. It's a handbook for survival."
Lee Phillip Bell (co-creator Y&R) says in part......."I read it in a day and a half!"
Now, ofcourse, I have a review of my own:
I have laughed so much w/this book, been touched by some of the sadness in her life, and am so pleased to hear of her involvement in so many humanitarian causes.
This woman is quite interesting in everyday  life and the values she honors in living her life.  You can just hear "Mrs. Chancellor" saying many of the humorous quips she delivers in this book! 
Yes, I did read it in a day and a half also! I thoroughly enjoyed learning about her family and grandchildren,too.
It's more fun than I've enjoyed w/a book in quite some time!
If you're a Y&R fan, and adore the character of Mrs. Chancellor.....you will LOVE this book.



Comments

  1. Y&R would never be the same without her. I'll have to get this one and read it, too! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!