WHAT is normal???????????

Today has been a banner day for gooood news!!
Finally, we were able to attend to some VIP business, and it worked out well. Thank you, Jesus.
Then after we got home, the call came that Lamar's new DIABETIC shoes are ready to pick  up....Yeah.
We feel confident that these shoes will be a major key to protect his feet. They are specially made, so yes, we are  definitely counting on this to make a big difference in his foot health. Thank you, Jesus.
I, however, am TIRED! Things are soooo much less stressful and a bit easier now that Lamar is "back on the job"! Even with that.....after my trip Mon., I just haven't "caught" up on rest as yet.
I feel things are beginning to get back to a more "normal" lifestyle. Lamar DROVE today, for the 1st time in months; he fed  the birds, too. That's a small thing to some.....but, if one person is doing ALL the work, all the driving, nursing a foot, stressing over diabetes and still trying to do household upkeep...Whew! it is quite a job.
So, today I did get some "breaks" in the load. Now, I'm a bit much behind....so trying to play "catch up"! Finally got our washing/drying done today....cooked supper, did dishes, and ofcourse, handle Ariel's trips outside.
I  AM  Pooped!!!!!! My energy level is improving, maybe back to "normal"---whatever that is--by the end of the week.
Thurs. is pick up shoes, and go to diabetic Dr. Hoping after that.....there will be some lull in dr. visits! Lamar is really doing very well with his diabetes diet and the foot is almost completely healed. Thank you, Jesus.
My  point.....after these past few busssssy  months, I'm ready for "normal"......LOL  Maybe I'll recognize it when I get "there".......:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!