It's 3 A.M. and I'm all alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually had already been up 15 min. before I took this today!!! UGH. right.
This was my destination. Rule is: you must be THERE promptly by 7 A.M. in order to get same-day service! It's sign in, 1st come, 1st served.
My journey began as I left home @ 4:15 A.M.  Ugh. right. It was a nasty trip! The FOG was dense, roads unfamiliar (even w/Lamar's instructions), and my personal "brain" FOG....lol
I stopped for reinforced directions....I was a bit "off" my intended route. In spite of all these "murphy" opponents.....I arrived @ 6:15 A.M.  Signed in....#2 , yes!!
Needless to say, it was the  looooooong -est day I can remember!!
The payoff was BIG, though. I now have a brand new smile.........lol
It's was Mon. pm, ONE WHOLE WEEK ago.....my top plate cracked for the 3rd time.!! No hope to repair this time. I had postponed this replacement about 2 yrs. w/repairs.
So my diet has been totally screwed. NO meat or anything w/crust of any kind. I survived, ofcourse. Am now very tired of: soup, cream taters, tuna, soft-squishy toast and applesauce. No joke.(these things don't really "fill" ya or give any energy assist.)
On this looooong day---guesstimate I must have took on 'bout 200 carbs. Ouch. This on the heels of my resolve to "diet", watching carbs w/Lamar. Oh, well....I'll begin anew. Not going to quit.
Truthfully.....I really DID enjoy that Medium CHOCOLATE  Frosty today!  hahaha
Coming home went much faster.....1 1/2 hrs. vs this mornin--taking 2 FULL hours.
Hey....I'll take all the HOME  time I can get after this day! Get to sleep in until 7 a.m. tomorrow. YES.
*****VIP***** Thank God for being my pilot this morning. Also thanks to all my precious friends who said a prayer for my safety on this "lonely" trip. I KNOW between God's grace & the prayers----I was able to survive the fog & tooooooo early morning driving time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!