BONE Smarts !

My sweet Ariel......
Sat. she & I laid down on the bed (in spare room) and watched tv. I was busy "catchin up" on my soaps, she just won't get too far away....anytime. If I go in and close the door.....she'll scratch on it till I let her in!!
If I take a nap in our bed....it's the same scenario!
This is Ariel's squeaky bone. It wound up in our "tv" room Sat.( I forgot to bring it back out.)
This morning, first thing, Ariel began scratching on that room door. I popped out of my computer chair and let her see I was in our bedroom.
She kept it up.....I opened the door to "pacify" her.....and there it was.....her Bone!!!!!!!!
Now.....that's a pretty sharp memory! It had been there since early Sat.
I'm soooooo proud of her.......I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast, or if I did....LOL




Comments

  1. Awww, that's funny!!! They are SO smart, it's scary sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......