TRUE Love....

This 'ol man has been my beloved husband almost 32yrs. now. Lamar is sweet, loving, caring and always supportive and generous to a fault!
After all these years.....I love him more than the day we met! Lamar kinda "grows" on ya! I don't know how other people manage, but we have our own way of loving and coping w/life together. It's worked....
Lamar, even younger, was never much of a "romantic". Maybe more then than now, ofcourse.
If I've learned one thing......it's that love grows and develops to a different level as we age. I honestly think it gets deeper and sweeter.
This morning he let me know once again.....in his own "special" way how he loves me.
I've been very painful w/a neck problem (started frm a crick, I think!) for all this week. Unable to even lie down to sleep in my own bed. ugh. Friday nite I was able to get back into bed. I made it from 5 a.m. to 'bout 9:15 or so. (other nights have been sitting upright in a chair or "walkin" the floors!) Rest is wonderful when it's been so long elusive.
I was able to get into bed @ my regular time Sat. nite. It was good....I didn't get up until 10:15am this mornin! I def do feel better....lol
When I got up.....I noticed the tv was off. I asked David and he told me......Lamar didn't want the tv on because he didn't want me to be "disturbed". Well. Now if that isn't LOVE, what is??
Love comes in many forms....romance is a "state of mind", but loving gestures mean I got it! I KNOW Lamar loves me (which I have not questioned over the years, by the way!)
The "icing on the cake" .....Lamar cooked brunch and made his famous Biscuits. Yummmeeee.
I  AM  so very blessed that God brought this man into my life. I realize it every day.....w/little loving things Lamar does and says.
*even if God made me wait almost 7yrs. for him....it was def WORTH my wait!!*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......