WOODY...Whoot Whoot!!

Have spent a few days attempting to "shoot" our Redheaded Woodpecker. That darn bird is sooooo quick and elusive, he hides behind limbs and I can't see him!
Lamar heard him early this morning, and finally spotted him. I got camera and went "huntin". NO luck. I looked everywhere I heard him. grrrrrrrrrr
Later, we heard him again. I went out the 2nd time. Kept following his pecking noise....Lamar spotted him. I waited.....got off 2 quick shots before he took off for better eats!
1st shot was with  surroundings clear, him completely "faded" out! Did get this one. He is our bigger woodpecker.....there are actually 3 who come and go.(small, medium, and this larger one)
I looked north, south, east and west. He chose the north.....Happily, I got one shot!
I've learned that photography and trying to "capture" my "subject" takes patience & many tries sometimes. So, after a few days, I'm happy to get this one shot...LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......