REMEMBERING '12 ....

Jesus smiling.....for the most part.....that's how I will remember this year.
Life has been a "mixed bag" of all emotions one can feel.
Highlights are recorded in my FB timeline of events. So those things are definitely some of  the better happenings of this year. (although every good thing or others which caused stress, certainly aren't documented there!)
Family, friends, even strangers have touched my life this year with both joy and sadness. In our world....it seems the devil is on one heck of a rampage!!
Prayer is a most powerful tool.....I admit, I've done a lot MORE  of it this year. I will continue on into this new year, and as long as I'm allowed to breathe and live on this earth.
There have been many "comings and goings" this year. Quite a few mental and physical "adjustments" for us.
Hey, I got another year older....and happy to be here to celebrate that, too!
Many happy times.....birth of some new "babes" for us to love. Now, you know I love youngens!!
Getting older also means, our young ones are beginning to reach adult ages now, too. Both my GRANDdaughter, Chellsey and my nephew, Josh became HS graduates this year. Geez....where did the time go!!
Lamar & I will soon celebrate an anniversary, the 3rd day of the new year. Geez.....seems like just yesterday we got married and moved up to Cartersville. This year, we've found that we totally NEED each other more every day! Sometimes.....our 2 minds = only about 1/2 what we need to survive....lol  But, together, we muddle thru whatever arises. Thank you, God, for sending Lamar into our lives. What a great blessing.
So.....you see, God has truly "smiled" on this year for us. Through it all --- we're still here!!!, by the grace and protection HE provides.
Bring it on 2013.....











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......