SUN from the SON........

Yesterday and today I got my early Christmas present!!
Eric was able to be here mid-afternoon Tues., spent the nite, and left 'bout 1:30 today.
It was a short visit, but I so enjoyed getting my HUGS and chattin w/him. I think we made good use of our time together. It was Quality, even if not, quantity!
You who know me toooo well......there were things I wanted done while he was here....lol   Eric always is willing to do what he can to "help" me.
When the house was gettin it's new outer clothes (siding) and being painted.....I had to remove all my precious "things" to make way. I've truly missed these items. Somehow, the "new" wasn't comfortable! I love the siding and paint job. It's amazing.
So, Eric went about returning "things" to their rightful places.
Now.....my beautiful,  chimes are rehung. I've so missed their sweet tones in the winds! Eric hung up my new sunflower thermometer, the Mich. grandkids' clock, my beautiful rose cross and that ooooooh so famous.....spray-can painted, Thomas Kinkade-like art piece from Vegas.(I look @ it every day, in different light....you notice things missed at last look!)
I even got Eric to rehang Lamar's barometer.....he likes that one.
Now......my porch feels like "home" again!! I know....we're not to be attached to "things", but sometimes they are exactly what we need to relax, feel comfortable and smile..........:))))
The porch now feels like "home" again.....the new has been "put in it's place", so to speak.  LOL
THANK YOU, son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......