I HATE Change.........

--google images-- I have no idea who this sad child is, or what might have driven him to tears.  His expression mirrors my feelings right now.
Since 1981, when we were married, we have had professional dealings with ONE pharmacist. Nancy transferred several times, we always "followed" her to the new location.
Nancy is the best pharmacist. Her personality was such that she became our "friend" thru the years. She knew our history, and we were always greeted by name.
Today, I went in to pick up our prescriptions. Another sweet pharmacist took me aside and explained......Nancy was transferred to another Publix!! and will not be at ours any more. Well, girls, I LOST it.....I broke down & cried right there. :((((
They couldn't tell customers what location and suggested we let the Mgr. know how we felt. She said there were a LOT of customers who are upset over this change. (not just us.) Many customers don't even shop at Publix, but came for prescriptions and to "see" Nancy.
Yea, you know....I DID talk to the Mgr. He was very nice and assured me that nothing/no complaints would bring Nancy back to us. BUMMERS. It is company policy to "move" Pharmacist Managers from place to place. Well.....that policy SUCKS big time.
One of the other girls in pharmacy will be giving my phone no. to Nancy.....so we can at least wish her well in the new location and again express our deepest gratitude for so many years of friendship and professional service.
I'm sick at heart.....Nancy became a friend, we talked family and everything. She's a very compassionate and caring woman and a dang on-the-ball pharmacist.
Stating Nancy will be missed does in no way cover the feeling of loss......of a friend and a professional business woman.
We intend to stay w/Publix,  and we know our other "girls" will do well by us there. There is just NO way any of them can become "our" Nancy.  :(((


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......