GOTCHA!! Elusive Catch.

I'm not very patient....who knew! LOL
It's been exasperating trying to "catch" my Redheaded Woodpecker.
I hear him, get camera, go out.....line up, poof!, he's gone....even before I can click off 1 shot. grrrrrrrrr
Today.....I went out, he went behind the tree, then off again on his merry way. :(
So....I gently walked around. Aha. Spotted him. He was just hangin on the tree, taunting me....not moving or peckin for bugs.
Aim, shoot, GOT him. Yes.
Then he flew waaaay up high....sat there just sunnin himself. Stinker! So, aim, shoot, GOT him.


It's been a successful shoot.....F I N A L L Y.  haha
(don't ya just luv it when "a plan comes together"....LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......