#65. I MADE it!!

This birthday was a milestone. #65.
 Morning news of the passing of "Auntie" Evonne was really a blow to the heart, mind and soul. I'm so thankful I was blessed to visit her prior to this passage. I know in my heart, Evonne knew I was there and opened her eyes a few brief moments, when she heard my voice. I will treasure those memories. Evonne will be so very missed. A lifetime FRIEND and later, FAMILY, as she became my Aunt.
Memories flood my mind.....fun, laughter, sorrow and joys happened along our travels together. R.I.P. sweet one....you will not be forgotten.
I decided to be present in this day. Went to lunch w/Miss Vickie @ TGI Fridays.....and SURPRISE, there sat Ronda!!, another great, longtime FRIEND o' mine.
Great food, balloons!, gifts -- ALL of which I love --, and then we had a drink together. NO Tenn. Whiskey cake --they were out. DANG.
 BUTTERFLY balloon !! & 1 more, frm Ronda...
Jewelry, bracelet and bookmark frm Miss Vickie...
 PRETTY birdhouse frm Ronda--w/butterflies...
 The "party" part of my b'day !!
PURPLE hair for my purple outfit!! Couldn't let Maxine get ahead of me....LMAO
It's been a very BITTERsweet day....Life....living thru the saddness, losing Evonne, while  moving on, all in 1 day.
I read a sweet blog by Ami. It has been like that for me this day..."Let Go, Hang On". Ami nailed it......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!