Encounter w/ROMANIA !!!

Sat. as we were leaving our exit to travel south.....Lamar then!! told me there were Wildflowers on our exit. DUH. I wanted to stop right then....but he was having none of that mess!
So. Drove up there today to view for myself and take pics. They are the same as were planted before, only @ our Main St. ext.
Took a few shots, then drove to next ext. and came back up on opposite side.
There was an 18-wheeler parked, so I went on up 'bout 25ft. frm it. Was out taking pics....when this nice looking, young man(the truck driver) ran up and asked me to take a couple w/flowers as background behind him......on his phone.
Well. I kept getting my finger on the camera!! Ha. I don't know nothin 'bout these new cameras or the "trendy" phones!! I'm 65....I call out and answer calls. That's it.
Finally got it done, w/his patient instructions.
He thanked me....I asked where he was from, he said Canada. I remarked that his accent seemed "heavier"....Then he told me he was from ROMANIA.!!
It  IS  indeed a small world we live in.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!