DRINKS n Dessert !

The 2nd half of our Girls Day Out...
Off to Kennesaw for a specific item and general "meandering"....LOL
We went to Bed,Bath&Beyond. I wanted to pick up a new cup for Lamar. Donnie had one Sun. and Lamar liked it. Pam told me that is where she bought it--BBB.
While there, I also picked up a new king size pillow for me and.....a new squeaky toy for my sweet Ariel.
It's a new fangled kind!(Invincibles) Squeakies are supposed to squeak even AFTER puncture----which she does very quickly on EVERY one she's ever owned!! So, the story continues on that one.
I decided to go get a "drink" and dessert. Why not...
So. We went to TGI Fridays, sat down in a booth near the bar. Bar maid came over, took our drink order---immediately asked for.....ID!!!!!! Lawd! Never had that to happen before....anywhere!! It is so DANG funny, cause ya'll know I'll be 65 next week. Just made my life!!! HAHAHA
I ordered the Tenn. Whiskey Cake....with 2 spoons.!!

There are some things that are just plain SINful. This is one of those. OMG....It was wonnnnerful.
 Vickie w/her Pina Colada...happy,happy,happy !!
My Zinfandel...mmmm (I had 2. hah!)
Our day was a great lil adventure!! Having a "go buddie" IS all that!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!