ANGEL Safe .....!!

This is the beautiful Pandora bracelet, w/2 silver butterflies I received on my b'day. I  LUV  it! (I have nevah even thought of buying one, or doing the "charm" thang!)
Sweet girlFRIENDS gave this to me. I love those kinda surprises !!
I took it off, when I got home, and put it "up"....safely.??I'm (as a norm) usually very careful w/loved things.
People -- I've about lost my "grip" on self-trust the last few days!! After cleaning my business desk, in the dining room, I found the boxes that was with it. So. Decided to return the bracelet to the box....would be "easy" to find, when next I want to wear it.
Honey please. It was NOwhere to be found.!! I tried to "back-track" and revisit my return home. I KNEW it was inside, because I had proudly shown it to Lamar.
I went bonkers --more like cray-cray!!
My search was EVERY location in the house, jewelry box, under the bed (case I dropped it), and even every inch I could cover in the car (under the seat, in glove box). NADA.....NOwhere could I put my eyes on it. Frustration was overwhelming me....(even Lamar helped me search.)
I freaked @ maybe having to tell the girls --I lost it. NO, I would go to the jewelry store and replace it! That was my decision. I LUV it....couldn't believe I had been so careless.
Tonight....I went to get something off my bedside table...
.Oh my --Freakin HAPPY am I !! I even called Lamar to see....!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Angel is one of my favs ~~she stays bedside year-round. There  IS  the beautiful bracelet ~ safely waiting to be worn. !!!!
Now y'all ~~ we all know GOD is good, ALL the time ~~but, this lil Angel has certainly also impressed me! She just held the bracelet, until I showed up.......
(there's no telling HOW many times I was right there near, and nevah saw it ~~you can search "too hard", when emotions are on the raw!! Blind and ya can't see.)
This story has a verrrrry   HAPPY  ending.
Thanks to Sue, Vickie and Ronda for this beautiful bracelet. I'm a gonna be much more careful ~~when I "put it away" this time. You bettcha!!!


Comments

  1. Somehow I missed this!! How amazing our God is! He knew where it was the whole time!! That's awesome how she just held it for you. I know you were tickled pink! Or rather, PURPLE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

"Money Pit"