T H E Event....Full Eclipse w/Blood Moon

Yep. Clouds, trees ~~always blocking my sight line!! ugh. (I live in the woods!!)

Now. THIS is what I had hoped to witness. (photo frm Fox 5 viewer in N.C.)
This is what I saw ~~ no red; but 1/4 size, "sliver"  'bout 6:15am. (People ~~I got UP outta bed for this @ 5:30am...really.)
Then....w/clouds and movement---it was gone.(the above showing was looking West.)
Now. TUES. night, I enjoyed Much more....
 Very bright moon...
 Just a "hint" of the orange/red glow around moon...

Then, there was blue n white, in the sky around the moon.

Now....I saw this w/my eyes. It was much like a beautiful painting.! So very awesome. (I know my camera skills didn't "catch" that.!)
I really DO love seeing the Moon ~~in all her "outfits"!!
Hope you got to SEE this for yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!