Birthday WEAK!!!

This past week has been a "whirlwind" of adventure, Fun, filled w/Love and happiness!
Friday, the 10th, went and got my Mani-Pedi ~~enjoyed that.....put a wittle Sparkle on 'em...!



Monday, 13th, celebration w/girlFRIENDs @ Red Lobster...amazing time ~

Thursday, 16th, had supper w/my wonderful Lamar @ Tokyo Japanese Restaurant...giggles and Fun there, too!
that  SILLY, rubber "hat"....hehehe
Friday, 17th, my "for real" birth date ~~Miss Vickie and I went to Bath & Body Works, TJ Maxx and had lunch @ Olive Garden. (no pics!!) note: our waiter, Charles, negotiated my Dessert for FREE!! and it was Chocolate n good. Yes!
PURPLE was my "theme", as that is my Fav color. Found some pretty Cover photos for FB and used those, along with coloring my hair!
The wearing of PURPLE was center stage! PURPLE clothes, watch, and added some "tats" to my hands...
The temp "tats" were Butterflies!  
I think PURPLE + Birthday Fun went really well !!
The phone calls, FB wishes, pretty b'day cards, special Gifts received, and beautiful flowers are greatly appreciated. 
THANK you to everyone ~~ spending "cyber" time and one on one "in Person" time with you has been a Blast !!
I thank GOD for YOU wonderful, sweet, fun, LOVING people in my life. 
It was the  BEST  week, but, I am a bit tired and feel some weekend REST time is in order.......LOL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!

"Money Pit"