Birthday F U N!!

Tonight I really had  FUN! We went "out" for my b'day supper.
I wanted to eat here, w/the girlFriends....but they were closed, @ the time we could all get together. Bummers!
I love these restaurants. The food was a.ma.zing, and the FUN was the "icing".
 ...salad
 whoa!
 Fried Rice.....heart it  !!
...and so we begin.
 LMAO....the "hat" the b'day person Wears!!!
 It's a Rubber, Geisha "hat"....LMAO
 ..singing b'day song! Drum and all....haha
"Dessert".....brought it home for Lamar  {NOT Chocolate}!!!!!!!!!!!

It really was EXcellent food, good service, and a whole lotta FUN ~~for me, and Lamar enjoyed it, too.
(there was a young boy there, his b'day is Sat.~he got to wear the guy hat!!!)
Recommend this restaurant to everyone....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!