PURPLE Plan......

Woke up @ 6am! (guess I was excited, knew today was gonna be good.)
Got early shower, washed the hair& dried it. (plans for that!) Ate some toast n eggs. Now....begin....

I wanted my b'day lunch to be filled w/Fun...so I went PURPLE,  all I could!
Purchased a chalk, used to Color the hair, for special occasions....like this. (Hobby Lobby)
Done......
whatcha think?   lol

Next....added more PURPLE. This time, from "tats" I bought @ the local Dollar store....
Ofcourse.....Butterflies! (looks good w/my PURPLE watch, and nails!)
Got dressed. PURPLE top, pants and wiry, light PURPLE earrings!!  hehehe ( was very windy--put on beautiful PURPLE,light jacket w/"lacey" sleeves.)
Decided on my sandals --so, I could show off 'dem PURPLE toenails, too!!
I was all  PURPLED up and ready to go.........
**My b'day surprise gift (frm the girls) ~~beautiful, and so unexpected....
PANDORA bracelet w/2 beautiful Butterfly charms....yep.!! It's  PURPLE, too!!
I just  LOVE  living in my  PURPLE  world.  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!